The Reflection Sign System is a slim profile aluminum and acrylic modular sign system created for today’s busy environments.
Designed to complement current architectural trends, the Reflection Sign System’s gloss acrylic panels reflect light and can be integrated into any interior. The polished edges and clean lines are modern and Reflection is completely updateable to extend the life of your sign system. With standard and custom options available, you can find a combination that brings your image to life.
Contact SMI Sign Systems to discuss modular signage options that fit your project needs.
The baseline of the tactile copy can be mounted between 48” at the lowest point to 60” at the highest point. This allows signs of different sizes to be mounted on the same visual plane.
ADA Sign Mounting Location
Signs should be mounted to the wall on the latch side of the door. If there is no room on that wall, the sign may be mounted on the nearest adjacent wall. Please download ADA Signage Installation Guidelines (PDF) for more information
- Solid frame extruded from 100% recycled aluminum.
- Clear anodized, brushed finish.
- Flat and curved profiles available.
- 18 standard sizes.
- Non-glare insert lens in 2mm or 4mm thickness.
- Tamper-resistant insert/lens with set screw.
- Inserts can quickly be updated in-house reducing costs.
- Raised text and braille can be featured on an aluminum surface or on an acrylic lens for frames.
- Easy installation.
- Custom sizes and finish options available.
- Frames can be cut in custom angles.
- Add logos or graphics directly to the aluminum surface.
- Decorative backplates and accents are available in a variety of materials and colors to compliment your environment.
- Room ID, Informational, Employee Nameplates, Workstations, Projecting ID, and Donor Recognition