The Panel Sign System is a modular sign system that features a unique, solid aluminum extrusion frame with clean modern lines. While the brushed aluminum finish is timeless, Panel Sign Systems are also completely customizable with numerous decorative elements and materials options.
Versatile and simple, our Panel Sign System is a quick and cost-effective solution for any interior environment and can be integrated into any of our other sign systems seamlessly.
Need advice on the best modular sign system for your business needs? Contact SMI Sign Systems.
The baseline of the tactile copy can be mounted between 48” at the lowest point to 60” at the highest point. This allows signs of different sizes to be mounted on the same visual plane.
ADA Sign Mounting Location
Signs should be mounted to the wall on the latch side of the door. If there is no room on that wall, the sign may be mounted on the nearest adjacent wall. Please download ADA Signage Installation Guidelines (PDF) for more information
- Solid frame extruded from 100% recycled aluminum.
- Clear anodized, brushed finish.
- Flat and curved profiles available.
- 18 standard sizes.
- Non-glare insert lens in 2mm or 4mm thickness.
- Tamper-resistant insert/lens with set screw.
- Inserts can quickly be updated in-house reducing costs.
- Raised text and braille can be featured on an aluminum surface or on an acrylic lens for frames.
- Easy installation.
- Custom sizes and finish options available.
- Frames can be cut in custom angles.
- Add logos or graphics directly to the aluminum surface.
- Decorative backplates and accents are available in a variety of materials and colors to compliment your environment.
- Room ID, Informational, Employee Nameplates, Workstations, Projecting ID, and Donor Recognition